Friday, October 23, 2015

Dessert Recommendation! Banana Tree @ Itaewon~

Dessert Recommendation! Banana Tree @ Itaewon~



Received a cake from friend that day, I thought that's a flower pot at first as it looks so real...But looked closely, it's the Banana Tree cake that i would like to try long time ago!!!
Oh yes, finally got chance to try it although it has been trendy for a while~~
 


Well I guest the soil is made by oreo lol~~ 


 

The outlook is too real feels like I am going to eat soil instead of cake XD



Banana Tree is a shop selling banana cake can be known from the name ^^ 
When you dig into it, can see banana inside ~~
As it can only be placed for 2 days, therefore I eat it all immediately XD



For now is the century the be creative even a dessert . ♪

After eating such delicious dessert, my mood became good as well :D 

 BANANA TREE


★ BANANA TREE Shop No.2
Address: Seoul, Yongsan-gu, Hannam-dong 739-5
Call: +82-2-792-6050

No comments:

Post a Comment